Pages

8.24.2010

Guest Blogging

Between work and my personal internet life, I publish and manage a total of five blogs - none of them nearly as faithfully as I should. So I'm not sure if it's natural or awkward that I'm guest blogging this coming week. Those of you who already have whiplash trying to follow all my online scribbles, I greatly apologize. But I'm so excited!! Why? Because it's for my favorite entrepreneur!!

Check out her blog before I get there. You'll like it better than this one, because there are lot of pretty pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. I only know of three... what are the other two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, my pictures are a ploy to get more readers- that was great advice from bethany when I first started out. can't wait to see what you do on my bloggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My authors' blogs at teresaburrell.blogspot.com (not yet reactivated) and jeffsherratt.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget