Pages

10.24.2006

salmonella, salmonella! night and day it's salmonella...

I have officially put in a request to transfer accomodations. Though I have not requested to go far. Simply up a flight of stairs and on the other side of the hall. These are my reasons:

They seem like rather compelling reasons to me. I should have taken a picture of the inside of the microwave... that was interesting. (Note the presence of cleaning spray upon the counter. Also worth noting, that it doesn't get much use.)

2 comments:

  1. how many people do you live with?
    also, how's the tattoo coming ;)

    i miss you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I DID live with nine other people. Now that I have moved, I live with five other people. Cleaner ones, too.

    As for the tattoo..., I'll be working on that. :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget